Walkies! Day 1 and meal diary #3

 One of the main things I wanted to do when I started thinking about helping myself feel better was to take regular exercise. I think the idea to walk was a pretty straight forward one. The dog needs it anyway and if I'm honest it's probably the only thing I could see myself sticking to for any length of time. I aim to do 6 hours of solid walking each week which while hardly excessive should help me get where I need to be. So today me and my furry sidekick Millie (or Millie moo, mooface, moohead, moosif, Sargent moo etc) headed off to her happy place, the local park/wildlife area for a 90 minute stroll.


'comon human thing, the ducks won't chase themselves '.

   The park has a massive man made lake around which the rest of it has been built along with several areas of woodland along the edge (which her woofums loves).

One dog about to go wild in the woods.


Another 'fun' game of where's Millie kicks off.

  I have to say the whole endeavour didn't feel like exercise what with the hairy company and nature of the walk. Just 4.5 hours to go this week...

I also ate food today:


Breakfast: more 'nana pancakes with blueberrys.


Lunch: carrot, cucumber and cheese with spicy lemon cous cous and some hummus for dipping purposes.

  After the walk I was ready for a snack, some dried fruit and nuts in fact.





Dinner: home made minestrone soup with garlic bread.

 Another day done, roll on tomorrow.

Comments