Keeping myself honest, meal diary #1

 Having set myself some rules to improve my general well-being in my last post I thought it may be a good idea to post the meals I'm eating each day in order to make sure I don't cheat. I have given myself the challenge of removing the shite from my daily food intake (sugary, processed and stodgy) meaning I eat lighter, fresher meals for breakfast and lunch and don't snack on crap in between. Dinners are always made from fresh ingredients from scratch but can feature some stodge (spuds, grains, pastry etc).  So here's day one in pictures:


Breakfast: fresh banana pancakes (most of the flour is removed and replaced with mashed Nana's) with blueberrys.


Lunch: fresh egg mayo salad with some mixed nuts.


A snack! I chucked down some grapes before the family went swimming.


Dinner: Pulled pork chilli and rice, tastes far better than it looks.

One day down....

Comments